Study in Australia
Australia is known globally as one of the world’s most diverse and welcoming countries. Of Australia’s 24 million population, almost half (47%) of all Australians were either born overseas or have one parent born overseas, with more than 260 languages spoken in Australian homes.
Australia has more than 500 national parks and more than 2,700 conservation areas, ranging from wildlife sanctuaries to Aboriginal reserves. There are also 20 UNESCO World Heritage sites, including the Great Barrier Reef, Kakadu National Park, Lord Howe Island Group, Tasmanian Wilderness, Fraser Island and the Sydney Opera House.
Australia is well known for being a beautiful country but its population also enjoy world-class quality of living, with six of our cities in the top 40 cities in the world. The education system is among the world’s best with safe, friendly communities from coast to coast.
Experience a cutting edge Australian education and get ready for a world of learning and career opportunities in a safe and welcoming environment.
Choose your own Australian experience:
South Australia is known as economic hub for industries. It is also famous for its wine industry and international arts and culture festivals. The Australian Space Agency is based in Adelaide, that also hosts Microsoft and BAE Systems. Adelaide is a medium-sized and very cool city. South Australia offers the ideal combination of premium study options, industry connections, an accessible and affordable lifestyle and a truly eye-opening Australian experiences that will stay with you forever. Adelaide is a relatively cheap place to live due to low accommodation costs.
How to get a Student Visa and study in Australia in just 4 steps
- Get in touch with our team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our qualified educational counsellors are specialists in Australia and will help you find the course and city that best suits your needs.
- We will send you quotes according to what you are looking for
- After deciding your school and course our team will assist you with your enrolment at your chosen educational provider. For this, we will need information like: copy of your valid passport, address, phone number, email, emergency contact, etc.
- Some courses have specific requirements such as English Proficiency or portfolio, and our team will let you know exactly what is needed and organize this with you.
- When the school accepts your enrolment you will receive a Letter of Offer with your course details, such as start and finish date, location, timetable, school terms & conditions, etc. Our team will then send you all the information and request the payment so the provider can issue your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).
- AWI team has a qualified education agent counsellor specialist in Student Visa applications and also a Registered Migration Agent (MARN 1806866) with extensive knowledge to give you all necessary support.
- You will gather your documents and send to us so we can analyze prior to applying for your visa.
- We will apply for your visa and tell you if you need to provide any further information such as biometrics and health exams after the application.
- We will monitor your application and communicate you the Department’s decision about your visa application.
- Please note: there are no guarantee your visa will be approved, this decision can only be taken by the Department of Home Affairs. We will work hard to make sure your application is as consistent and strong as possible.
WITH YOUR VISA APPROVED IT’S TIME TO BUY YOUR FLIGHT TICKETS, PACK EVERYTHING AND PLAN YOUR FAREWELL PARTY!